NEW! Taoist Qigong and Martial Art Community

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Martial Arts Dedication Practice and Meditation Pays Off

Laura as Proof - Personal Webcam Chat Session - You Decide.


We advocate serious practice of Kung Fu. After all, Kung Fu literally means, "Cultivation of Dedication." But we rarely speak of the practical benefits of doing so. Besides just the mental and physical benefits, there are

many more subtle life events that will begin to happen to you.

Here is a web-chat I personally had with a young Irish woman, Laura. I met her in a London Club with some of her friends after an extended meditation at Stone Henge in the Scottish Moors. You will notice that she obviously could not resist my Kung Fu Master Aura. I trust she will not mind my putting our web-chat online. DIGG IT!


DIGG IT!

No comments: